OKA PRECAST REINFORCED CONCRETE CAISSON
Caisson chamber sinking system is widely used in modern era of trenchless construction. Precast caisson rings are engineered and fabricated to be used for shaft construction by sinking method either on its own weight or with the aid of hydraulic jacks in a controlled manner.
OKA offers a range of high quality precast caisson chamber rings with diameter of 1800mm to 4200mm. The caisson chamber starter rings for all above sizes can be manufactured with metal cutting shoe upon request. In addition, the caisson chamber rings are coupled with a caisson cover slab to be assembled for traffic access.
- Minimal site labour costs
- Fast, clean accurate construction
- High quality units
- Quick and easy to maintain
| || |
1. All dimension shown in millimetres unless otherwise stated
2. Height of caisson chamber ring can be customized upon request.
Download PDF Brochure
Go to Top